The Talk Show American

THE TALK SHOW AMERICAN: 'Satanist' dances on Reagan's grave

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

'Satanist' dances on Reagan's grave

Posts photos on Net, presidential library mum about incident

A California man dubbed a "Satanist" on an online message board has posted photos of himself dancing on President Ronald Reagan's grave, raising the ire of the former chief executive's admirers.

Posted on Ruthlessreviews.com (warning: vulgar site), the photos show a thin, white man likely in his 20s wearing an AC/DC T-shirt and having hopped over the fence that protects Reagan's grave.

The poster, who goes by "TheFreak
Kingdom" and claims he's from San Diego, writes with one photo: "Judging from my expression and body language, combined with what little I do remember, this appears to be about the time security guards noticed I had jumped the fence and started jigging over Reagan's rotting corpse (the original plan called for the Electric Slide, and then humping the ground, and then whatever else I could get away with, but security was stricter than we had anticipated)."

Continues the post: "We had to tear a-- out of there and lose security in the parking lot, but we appear to have gotten away scot-free."

The post is signed "Monte."

Talk-radio host Chris Dickson was enraged by the Reagan incident.

"I was at the Reagan Presidential Library in February of this year," he told WND. "'Dutch' was my commander in chief. I have personal interest in getting this individual and trying to protect the desecration of presidential graves against First Amendment rights."

A spokeswoman at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, Calif., refused to talk about the incident, saying that she had "no comment."

9 comments:

J.R. said...

In Massachusetts we would charge him with grave desecration which is illegal here. Hopefully we can discover who this moron is and charge him with a crime. What a punk.

Hey "Monte" come up here and unrinate on someone's grave so I can kick your ASS and then lock you up !

J.R.

Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

J.R.

I have a great idea. Let's find this BOZO and relieve our water on him!!!

J.R. said...

I'm Game Chris, I wonder if this idiot would find it outrageous if someone urinated on one of his deceased love ones grave?

Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

I don't think they bury his relatives.....they get carried out with the rest of the kitty litter.

Anonymous said...

Reagan had it coming

Anonymous said...

Hey tough guys,

Why aren't you more upset that this "article" is coming from a website which actively promotes the notion that Men once rode around on dinosaurs?

Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

I just got an e-mail from 'Satanist' wanting to call into my radio program.

This should be a great interview, especially with Jack Cashill "Hoodwinked" as our scheduled guest.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right, HE called your show. I seriously doubt that he would have any idea about your "show" being as how it isn't available anywhere. And my guess is you called him.
Have the balls to tell the truth.

Anonymous said...

Click my name, please...

Post a Comment