The Talk Show American

THE TALK SHOW AMERICAN: Obama: I Never Spoke to ILL Gov, Advisor Says He Did

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Obama: I Never Spoke to ILL Gov, Advisor Says He Did

Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich wanted President-elect Barack Obama "to put something together…something big" in exchange for going along with Obama's choice to fill his vacant U.S. Senate seat, according to a FBI affidavit unsealed following the governor's stunning arrest.

Obama addressed the scandal over his Senate seat Tuesday afternoon, saying,
"I had no contact with the governor or his office and so we were not, I was not aware of what was happening."

However, Obama's senior advisor David Axelrod told Fox News Obama had spoken to Blagojevich about his empty Senate seat.

"I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them,"
Axelrod said in the Nov. 23 interview.

http://www.natallnews.com/story.php?id=7758

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6424985&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment