Even though the Health Scare bill passed cloture in the Senate, it is still not over folks, keep faxing and emailing your Senators and Representatives(because this will eventually have to go back to the House). Don't give up, that's what they want you to do, if we are going to go down, let's go down swinging, and who knows, we may even be successful in stopping this bill.
Here is what the itinerary looks like now that the Bill has passed cloture:
• 7 a.m. TUESDAY - To approve the manager's package. Simple majority required.
• Also TUESDAY - To end debate on Mr. Reid's original health care proposal, as amended by the manager’s package. 60 votes required.
• 1 p.m. WEDNESDAY - To approve Mr. Reid's original proposal. Simple majority required.
• Also WEDNESDAY - To end debate on the finalized health care legislation. 60 votes required.
• 7 p.m. THURSDAY, Christmas Eve (or anytime after the prior vote if all senators agree) - To approve the final bill. Simple majority required.
Don't let the main stream news media and the Democrats fool you, it isn't over yet, I know it's discouraging, but keep fighting, don't give up. Keep faxing, keep emailing and keep calling your elected officials in Congress, let them know you oppose this bill. remember to keep encouraging those around you who have become disillusioned.