The Talk Show American

THE TALK SHOW AMERICAN: The Talk Show American is Back !

Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Talk Show American is Back !

Good afternoon my fellow Talk Show Americans. Today I posted a short Podcast discussing some current events and also announcing my return to the circuit after nearly 10 years of being idle (as far as Podcasting went). I recorded this in my kitchen and not in my studio so please forgive the audio quality. Because I am now retired and don't work 60 - 80 hours a week, I have a little bit more time to record shows. This was just a quick intro. Stay tuned folks as I'm coming back to address the everday assault by the left and main stream news media against conservatives. I will be doing at least one podcast a week. Thank you for your continued support and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment