The Talk Show American

THE TALK SHOW AMERICAN: Obama's Mombasa Hospital Birth Record ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Obama's Mombasa Hospital Birth Record ?

WorldNet Daily is reporting that the man who claimed to have a copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate and attempted to sell it on ebay and then disappeared, has reappeared with a video of the document he claims proves Obama's Kenyan birth.

Lucas Smith, known by the eBay handle "colmado_noranja," claimed to have an authentic birth certificate from Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa proving that Obama was born there at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961.

He has released a video of him showing the document, which includes a close-up shot of the document's raised seal and the alleged footprint of Barack Obama. ( See video below)


"My name is Lucas Smith, an American," the video states. "This is the birth certificate of Barack Obama."


"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told WND in an email. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about Obama. I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't mind paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ... The military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get things done once in a while."


At this time folks, I publish this article and leave it up to you to form your own opinion. I do know that hospitals do produce their own birth certificates that have a footprint and a seal. I have my sons. But I'm not sure whether or not they did this in Mombasa or in 1961 or not. I also know that at least here in the United States, the hospital birth record is not "certification of birth", you still need to obtain an "official birth certificate" from city hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment