The Talk Show American

THE TALK SHOW AMERICAN: Candice Owens says Michael Cohen Approached Her to Lie About ‘Racist Trump’

Friday, March 01, 2019

Candice Owens says Michael Cohen Approached Her to Lie About ‘Racist Trump’



Blexit and Turning Point USA political activist Candice Owens says Michael Cohen Approached Her to Lie About ‘Racist Trump’ last summer.


Candice tweeted out a private Twitter message Cohen sent her last summer.




“Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen?”
“Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen Who I know from years ago and who tried to approach me last summer to help “change the narrative” (also known as LIE) about the President?” Owens asked, adding, “Because I’m thinking I should. This coward plotted this entire “racist” lie to save himself.”



Maga Hat Tip To: The Gateway Pundit












Candice also has an upcoming new show, check it out !



No comments:

Post a Comment